Information for authors
Information for speakers
- A data projector, PC connected to the internet, laser pointer and microphone are available for the lecture.
- All equipment is available for testing before the conference or during breaks.
- Technical support will be available for the whole time of the conference in the congress hall.
- Your presentation file will be uploaded to the PC at a registration desk.
- It will be also possible to upload your presentation directly to the PC in the congress hall; however, we do not recommend this due to time issues.
- Create your presentation preferably in 4:3 aspect ratio; we recommend ppt and pptx format, eventually export to pdf.
- Duration of a standard lecture (including discussion) should not exceed 14 min.
- Authors of posters will receive information on poster presentation at a registration desk.
- Official languages of the conference are Czech, Slovak, and English.
- Poster dimensions from A3 to A0 format.
- Abstract submission deadline: 7 November 2018, extended until 11th November 2018
- Ultimate date when authors will be informed about their lecture/poster acceptance: 7 November 2018
- 1st day of the MEFANET 2017 conference: 27 November 2018
- 2nd day of the MEFANET 2017 conference: 28 November 2018