9th international conference of Czech and Slovak faculties of medicine, focused on e-learning and medical informatics in the education of medical disciplines
25–26 November 2015, Brno, Czech Republic
Information and communication technologies and their application in the education of medical disciplines:
- web-based image archives,
- educational portals,
- multimedia teaching tools.
- Electronic support in the education of bachelor and master study programmes.
- Information and communication technologies in lifelong learning of physicians and health care professionals.
Teachers' and students' experience with the use of information technologies in the education of medical disciplines:
- assessment of quality of electronic information sources,
- support of the education of foreign students.
- Methods for effective creation of electronic teaching tools.
Legislation issues, copyright.
- Apart from general aspects of e-learning, the conference will also be focused on the impact of this phenomenon on a specific field of medicine. The 9th year of the MEFANET conference is dedicated to the following topic: Technology enhanced education in neuromedicine specialties
Co-funded by the CROESUS project (http://www.croesus.eu) reg. no.: 2014-1-CZ01-KA203-002002 from the European Commission ERASMUS+ program.