11th international conference of Czech and Slovak faculties of medicine, focused on e-learning and medical informatics in the education of medical disciplines
28–29 November 2017, Brno, Czech Republic
Information and communication technologies and their application in the medical and health-care education:
- web-based image archives, educational portals,
- multimedia and interactive teaching tools,
- novel pedagogy approaches,
- simulation in medical education.
- Electronic support in the education of bachelor and master study programmes.
- Information and communication technologies in lifelong learning of physicians and health-care professionals.
- Quality assessment of digital information resources,
- Methoology for effective creation and use of electronic teaching tools,
- Legislation issues, intellectual property rights.
Apart from general aspects of e-learning, the conference was also focused on the impact of technology-enhanced learning on a specific feld of medicine. In 2017, the MEFANET conference was dedicated to obstetrics and gynaecology.
WAVES project (Widening Access to Virtual Educational Scenarios) parallel meeting was included.