10th international conference of Czech and Slovak faculties of medicine, focused on e-learning and medical informatics in the education of medical disciplines
29–30 November 2016, Brno, Czech Republic
Information and communication technologies and their application in the medical and health-care education:
- web-based image archives, educational portals,
- multimedia and interactive teaching tools,
- novel pedagogy approaches,
- simulation in medical education.
- Electronic support in the education of bachelor and master study programmes.
- Information and communication technologies in lifelong learning of physicians and health-care professionals.
- Quality assessment of digital information resources,
- Methoology for effective creation and use of electronic teaching tools,
- Legislation issues, intellectual property rights.
- Apart from general aspects of e-learning, the conference will also be focused on the impact of this phenomenon on a specific field of medicine. The 10th year of the MEFANET conference is dedicated to the following topic: Radiology
Co-funded by the MEDCIN project (http://www.medcin-project.eu/) reg. no.: 2015-1-CZ01-KA203-013935 from the European Commission ERASMUS+ program.